Corn in my Poo

About the life and styling of me. Uh-leak-ee-uh.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Babies, Rain, and Broke Cars.

Okay first I want to address the Hurricane, it didn't turn out to be as bad as everyone expected and I am so happy for that. The levies held, people got out. It was a much better planned hurricane than ones in the past. I think in all 8 people died, those families are in my prayers, but the pumps that keep the city dry did not fail this time so all in all I think the city is going to be ok.

2nd babies. So it was announced after much speculation that she faked her last pregnancy that Sarah Palin's 17 yo daughter is pregnant. I say, Who cares. Srsly. She is 17 considered an adult in many states. I am not saying I am any more voting for McCain than I wasn't before I'm just saying who really cares. I don't think this makes Sarah any less of a mother or a bad person for putting her daughter in the public eye. The girl made a mistake and she is dealing with it. I don't think that Palin should put her life on hold because her daughter couldn't keep a penny between her knees... now as for going back to work 3 days after her disabled son was born... I am not sure how I feel about that... I will need lots more infoz before I comment... Ehhh whatever I wish the young girl luck as she is sure as hell gonna need it.

Cars. DH's truck broke down... ok not really broke down but it will randomly click then only go 15 miles an hour. They are saying it will be 250 to just diagnose it. That's diagnonsense if you ask me. Whatev's everyone's gotta make a dime ehh?

We went to Galveston this weekend, had a blast. The kid had a grand ole time getting all dirty. She chased a bird down the beach, freaking adorable. I also heard rumor that there were people doing the nasty in the ocean in broad daylight with a ton of people around... heh?

Okay that's all for now.
Stay tuned later today for the nasty picture of the day.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home