Corn in my Poo

About the life and styling of me. Uh-leak-ee-uh.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pull up, Then pull down, Provided by mgmt for your protection.

Ok Seriously.

What pisses me off more than what I posted yesterday (colorful signature shoes and purses and such) People that go to the building provided gym (that we used to have to pay for and is now free) in their freaking work clothes and shoes, and play around with the gym equipment that I want to use while eating a fraking bowl of fruit.

Srsly. Go somewhere else that one leg extension every 3 minutes and those three chest pulls and whatever other minuscule thing you did while wasting my time isn't going to do anything for your flabby ass and arms so go somewhere else if you are not serious. I want to actually use those machines, I am sweating and trying to make a difference and you are just taking up space and oxygen while I am trying to get my work out on. I am so going to talk to mgmt if they come down there again and fiddle fart while I am trying to work out... I mean srsly they had sandals on. Not even workout shoes dress sandals. Arrgh. End rant.

Ok so my friend has this blog and it is kicking my ass... she is a great writer she cracks me up. I really need to step up my game but I cannot for the life of me come up with enough to blog about 3 times a day... she will probably let up when the newness of blogging wears off as it did for me. She is just copying me anyways.. hehe. Love you WA.

What else... little J learned how to say her cousins name last night. Freaking cute.

Ike is coming for realz. We are supposed to get 4-6 inches of rain between Saturday and Sunday... the last time we were srsly affected by a hurricane was 1983 it's name was Alicia. Whoadang. Is that what my mom named me after. She said it was a cute little girl on roller skates... I think she lied and named me after a hurricane. I mean we did think my brothers name was a biblical name until he was searching himself on the Internet and found out it was a rock song... yea my grandparents were a little blindsided with that one.

We had this awesome pizza for lunch it was bacon and hamburger. OMG Delightful. Best pizza ever. I feel like a stuffed pig. I worked out hard so I had to balance it out by stuffing myself with pizza and salad.

I guess that's it.

I need something really good to blog about. WA is killing me. Leave suggestions.

kthxbai.

1 Comments:

  • At September 11, 2008 at 8:43 PM , Blogger Sarah Starr said...

    Feel better about yourself, you are still beating me in the blogging world.
    Don't get swept away by the hurricane, k? You seemed to avoid the last one pretty well, so I have faith.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home