Corn in my Poo

About the life and styling of me. Uh-leak-ee-uh.

Monday, September 8, 2008

To blog or not to blog.

Not really a question but whatever.

A lot has happened in my life since my last blog. The biggest being I lost a very good group of friends. It left me very sad and alone... however I have realized I cannot mope about it forever. I love each and everyone of them and I wish them all the very best in life.
I finished painting my kitchen and family room and hanging new blinds; woot. Then my Mother in law came over and I asked what she thought and she said... oh I didn't realize you changed anything... WTF?!?!
J taught Little J to say sit. It comes out shit he laughs she laughs good times.
I was sick. Am better now.
My driveway is blocked because J and his brother J (too many j's in my life) are putting an engine in a stupid race car... I said if you don't get it out of my effin driveway by sunday night I am calling a tow truck. Alas sunday night comes my driveway is still blocked. Le sigh.

What is going on in the world?
Britney spears won at the VMA's? HUH?!?! Is it 1999 again? She is KLASSY. Ima get some life pointers from her. I needz um.

Ike is coming. Tell Tina to hide. Heh.
J.k I hear it's bad I haven't done a whole lot of reading on it as I have not been at work since thursday and that is the time I spend perusing the web so I will read up and know more and report it's happening for all you ppl that care. Or don't care... whatev.

Srsly I just found Gymboree today... don't ask me how I have overlooked it in the last year but I have fallen in love. I want it, I need it, oh baby oh baby.

What else what else. I farted in the break room this morning when I was making my bagel... damn good thing no one was in there.... NASSTY.

K Ima go find a NPOTD Brb.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home