Corn in my Poo

About the life and styling of me. Uh-leak-ee-uh.

Friday, September 19, 2008

How Much is too much....

Cologne. Seriously. If you can smell it wafting out of someones car as they drive by... they are wearing entirely too much. I have never understood the phenomenon of bathing in your perfume or Cologne. One or two spritzes into the air then walking through it is enough to leave scent for the whole day. I think people don't understand that you get used to the scent and cannot smell it anymore but that doesn't mean others can't smell it. You don't have to do one on each side of the neck, one on each wrist, one on the front, one on the back one in your hair one on each leg one on each foot or toe or finger or whatever these people think they need to do to leave their scent on others. Gag. OMG it is even worse when the perfume bathers get a new scent... they will first bathe in it... then bring it with them and re-apply midway through the day. This is sooo UN-necessary. Please help me fight the battle of the over perfumed people in the world. Together we can make a difference.

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by saveournosesinamerica.com.

Ehh ok what else. Weaning Day 6 fail. We will just take it day by day. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Little J is seriously teething and it causing a lot of lost sleep in our house. Although I'm not gonna lie... it was kinda cute when she woke up at 12 and wouldn't go back to sleep and stood up, leaned over J's side and into his face and said DAAAADDDDDDYYYYYYYYYY as loud as she could. I giggled just a bit. Then she did her most cheesy smile and smacked him in the face until he responded. Hehehe. If mommy and baby are up daddy sure as heck better be up to, and she made sure of it.

On the Daddy thing.. why is that the minute he walks into the room she will say daddy a kamillion times over and over and over and even after he says yes baby every time but the only time she says momma (not mommy) but momma is when she wants something or is upset. :o/ I suppose this is the beginning of Daddy Girl syndrome and I will now be pushed to the way side after 14 months of waiting on her hand and foot I will from now on be the one that does stuff for her while getting no gratitude. Le sigh. It's worth every minute of it though when she cries at bed time if daddy tries to lay down with her until I come and she stops crying instantly. Insert heart melt here.

Ok Enough baby stuff.

Weekend plans. None really. My friend called yesterday and we made plans to hang out at the house on Saturday... J is going racing Saturday night and sadly we have to tag along. Blech. Sunday we will probably go to church then lounge around the rest of the day in preparation for another week. It never ends.

Almost everyone at work is out today so I will be super bored. I may pop in here a few more times to alleviate my boredom so please be sure to entertain me.

Kthxbai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home