Corn in my Poo

About the life and styling of me. Uh-leak-ee-uh.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The past couple weeks in a nutshell.

Mom had suspicious mammogram.

Went back, for another mammogram, and ultrasound.

Needs Biopsy.

Dr Removes Tumor and cyst.

Not cancer.

Dr says need additional biopsy.

Goes in takes tissue.

Doesn't look like cancer will know in a couple days.

Mother in law has had lump in breast for a long time.

Finally goes for a mammogram.

99% sure it cancer.

Needs Biopsy.

Biopsy done still 99% sure its cancer.

Yesterday:

My Mom calls Dr to get results of biopsy they can't tell her on phone have to wait on Dr.

Mother in law hears back from biopsy, it is a Invasive Ductal Carcinoma. Just about the worst type you can have.

Has to go back next week for MRI to see if it has spread since it is already in the breast tissue.

Mom hears back from Dr.

The cells around the Tumor are cancer. However if you have to have cancer this is the best to have, as it can never spread anywhere but because of her cancer history he still wants to do a partial mastectomy on Friday.

My life has been crazy.

I just want everyone to get better.

Please keep my whole family in your prayers we could really use it right about now. Also PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD get your yearly mammograms and do your self exam. Early detection is Key.

Ummm... That's all. I know my blogging sucks right now but srsly. Not sure my life could get any more complicated at this point. Knocking on wood.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home